Thursday, January 4, 2018

Toon Rock: The Presidents Song (1995)

One of the highlights of Animaniacs were the musical numbers that turned up periodically.

In 1995, Yakko, Wakko, & Dot (Rob Paulsen, Jess Harnell, & Tress McNeille) teamed up to do "The Presidents' Song", set to the beat of Rossini's legendary "William Tell Overture", otherwise known as the theme to The Lone Ranger.....



Now's a good time to clue you in on the news of the day, that Animaniacs will return in 2020, this time streaming online on Hulu, which has acquired the original series. Make your plans now.

2 comments:

Goldstar said...

I'm not sure how I feel about Animaniacs being rebooted, as I felt that A! succeeded through a specific set of circumstances that can't be replicated. In any case, like I mentioned on my own blog, I'm going to wait for the reviews of this in order to decide if it's worth paying for the service. I try to be open minded, but these reboots haven't had a very impressive track record as of late (EX: Thundercats, Powerpuff Girls, Be Cool, Scooby Doo).

hobbyfan said...

The diff here, though, is that WB farmed out this reboot to Hulu, so that Chumptoon Network can't screw it up.